Discover Renouvaud, your library’s search tool!
Are you in the second year of a Bachelor’s course at HEP Vaud? We offer you an optional 90-minute workshop (BP33AF-RD) during the third semester of your course.
This covers the basic functionalities of the Renouvaud search tool:
- searching for a bibliographical reference
- identifying a document number
- requesting and reserving documents
- reader account functionalities (viewing documents, renewals, alerts)
- Accessing a digital book or article
Understanding the content of this course is a prerequisite for involving the library in the BP43MEP course.