WIll only be maintened in case of a positive evolution of the sanitary situation
Course objectives :
- the differences between our main services
- apply for a reader card
- start a search on a particular subject (methodology)
- search in the Renouvaud catalogue
- identify general digital resources: encyclopaedias, databases, articles and press archives
- find an open-access document or request one (from the stacks or other sites)
Depending on the location and time available, it is possible to visit the stacks (Riponne site) or organise practical exercises (Unithèque site).
We are happy to adjust our sessions to meet your needs.
We also propos a methodology course with tutorials to accompany you in your information searches.