We can provide support for particular courses on request from UNIL. We offer three different options, depending on the objectives agreed with teaching staff:
- demonstrations of resources and tools in the discipline (1-2 periods)
- training including exercises (2-4 periods)
- Course including development of research strategies and alternatives (available on Moodle only, 5-8 periods)
The longer, online course is relevant when:
- the section has set objectives in terms of its students’ information skills.
- teachers are looking for progress in learning to aid assimilation.
- there is a large number of students.