The collection on the Unithèque site covers teaching and research needs at UNIL on educational science. It provides access to core texts by Western authors and the main issues in contemporary educational science.
The Unithèque educational science collection comprises:
- introductory works about the discipline
- methodology and epistemology works
- core texts by Western authors
- studies related to the main areas of research at UNIL, in particular from the Education and Training Observatory (OBSEF)
You have access to our physical resources (printed books, journals and documentary DVDs), via the Renouvaud catalogue. Documents can be read in the library or borrowed.
The open shelves collection contains:
- over 5,000 works categorised according to the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) system, by theme or author
- a collection of documentary films (DVD), arranged by topic, at the end of the book collection. Portable DVD players are available at the loans desk for viewing them.
Less popular works are stored in the library stacks and need to be ordered from the Renouvaud catalogue.
UNIL academic works:
UNIL theses in educational science can be consulted via the Renouvaud catalogue and are available to borrow.
Dissertations on educational science are kept by the Manuscripts Department and can be used in the library. The catalogue of UNIL dissertations provides access to the list of dissertations examined since 1949.